To support the provincial efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, We will be taking the following precautions:
- All non - urgent appointments will be conducted over the phone or post-poned.
- All necessary in clinic appointments include, but are not limited to: prenatal and Well-Baby appointments less than six months of age
- We will work to ensure that these patients are not in the building at the same time as any ill patients that need to be seen.
- All patients calling the clinic will be screened for any flu like symptoms and any recent travel.
- We ask that patients attend all appointments alone
- In order to protect ourselves, it will be necessary for patients to disclose what there appointment is about so that we can meet their needs in the safest way possible.
- There will be no Doctor coming here on Tuesdays for this time, however, appointment with them are still booked as normal, by calling 306-267-2200. All appointments will be via telephone, however he will be calling from the Red Coat Clinic in Assiniboia
We appreciate your cooperation during this time, while we all try or best to navigate through these daily changes.
Coronach Primary Healthcare Clinic