If you are calling in regards to a rash or a mole or and infected toe nail, or anything that your provider is going to need to see a picture of, please follow these steps to make preparation for your appointment much easier:
- Before your scheduled appointment time, take pictures of the area that is needing to be examined. These picture need to be as clear as possible, so you may need another member of your household to help you out with this.
- Once you have taken a picture or two, exit the camera app and go into your photos app.
- Click on the picture that you would like to share, and hit the square with the arrow through it in the bottom left corner of your screen
- This will bring up a screen with a few different options, at this point you can select any other pictures that you would like to send.
- Click on Mail - Which is the blue square with the white envelope
- Beside the to: you can enter the following e-mail address. Toni.Giraudier@saskhealthauthority.ca
- In the subject field, please put virtual appointment pictures
- In the top right corner if your screen is a ↑, click that to send the email
**If all of this is done before your appointment time, then Toni will be able to have a look and be better prepared for your visit.
Unfortunately this is for Iphone users. I am unsure of the steps for Android users, but it should be very similar.